The Department Caters To More Than 50,000 Outpatients And 5000 Inpatients Every Year
Dr Narender Singh Yadav started practising paediatrics 38 years ago and started among the first private paediatric services in south Haryana. Today his department caters to more than 50,000 outpatients and 5000 inpatients every year. Dr Gautam yadav joined in 2012 as Consultant Pae-diatrician with interest in Intensive care and Dr Sanjeev Arora has joined in 2015 as Paediatric Critical care Specialist. We hope these are the first few steps in an onward and fruitful journey.
- Complete Newborn services including delivery attendance, newborn screening, vaccination and follow up
- 15 bedded Level 3 NICU (Neonatal Intensive care unit)
- 6 Bedded PICU (Pediatric Intensive care Unit)
- Superspecialist Pead Cardiology and Neurology services
- Ventilators including High frequency ventilators
- CPAP and High flow nasal canula systems(AIRVO)
- Warmer and phototherapy systems
- ‘Breathfree’ clinic for little kids with Asthma
OPD Services are provided for general check-up and comprehensive care. The OPD is for new borns and children upto 18 years. It runs daily from Monday to Saturday, 9am to 2pm and 5pm to 7pm . The OPD runs for half a day on selected Public Holidays too.
We offer a 15 bedded Level 3 Neonatal Intensive care unit (NICU). Our state-of-the-art NICU has advanced equipment like Ventilator, High Frequency Oscillator, CPAP and High flow nasal canula systems(AIRVO), Warmer and phototherapy systems etc. These along with highly trained doctors, skilled & sensitive staff gives us the capacity to take care of the most critically ill newborns, whether full term or premature.
We offer a fully equipped 6-bedded Pediatric Intensive care Unit (PICU). With Ventilators, portable Ultrasound and X ray systems and state of the art monitoring systems.